Terms and Conditions
Principle Terms and Conditions
1. By placing an order with ExpertCV (“we/us/our”), you, the Client (“you/your”), agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice, and your continued use of our services following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for regular changes. If you do not agree with any change or term in our Terms and Conditions, you must stop using our services immediately.
3. Furthermore, your access to and use of our website expert-cv.uk and other websites owned by us (the/our “website(s)”) are subject exclusively and strictly to our Terms and Conditions.
4. No contract subsists until we accept your order. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods/services at any time. All prices are subject to change without notice. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for refusing to accept your order, withdrawing any goods/services or changing prices.
5. We retain the right to revoke your right to continued use of our service at our discretion.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms, conditions, or policies.
7. We accept no liability as a result of inaccuracy in any of the information on the website.
1. The following clauses relate purely to our CV design service.
2. We can only commence work on an order once you have paid for your order and your payment reflects in our account. Our turnaround times are timed from the next working day from which we receive your payment, and any other information required to deliver such service.
1. The first draft of your CV should be ready and emailed to you within 7 working days after payment is received and required documentation is reviewed.
2. Required documentation may include requested details including, but not limited to, a pervious version of your CV, your full legal name, phone number, email, address, education history, work history, and other information about you.
3. During periods of high demand, we will contact you to advise you if this may take longer than anticipated.
4. Failure by us to design and/or deliver your order will entitle you to a refund of that service. We cannot be held liable for any further losses incurred as a result of failure to meet these timescales.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
1. Our 'Double Interview Guarantee' policy states that we guarantee to double the amount of interviews you received in the prior two months to order, opposed to 60 days after order. If you don't achieve this, you will receive one more free revision on behalf of the company if you let us know in writing within 120 days of order. This policy subsists only 120 days after the client has ordered. To avoid abuse of this policy, our writer reserves the right to decline and/or halt service to the client, as long as this declaration is accepted by ExpertCV administrators and deemed to be either abusive of the policy, or against these Terms and Conditions.
2. Other than where you have overpaid for a service, or failure by us to design and/or deliver your order, we do not provide any refunds.
1. Payment is required in full for all orders. For Online payments, your credit/debit card may be debited on acceptance of your order so please ensure sufficient funds/credit are/is available in the account.
2. No online payments are processed directly on our site, you will be redirected to a secure Stripe platform where you will perform your payment. We do not handle any customers credit/debit card details.
3. We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery for unpaid orders and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal.
4. Should a suspected error be made in billing your credit/debit card, our policy is to assist you in any way possible in querying it with Stripe.
1. We endeavour to respond to all correspondence, including complaints, within a maximum of 72 working hours from receipt. All complaints must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Limitation of Liability
Our liability is limited for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when any purchase was made, for losses that were not caused by any breach on our part and for business losses and/or losses to non-consumers. It is limited for loss of data, loss of profits, cost of cover, or other special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages however caused and regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if we have been advised of, or are aware of, the possibility of such damages.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, reasonable losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of our services and our website.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part. This is subject only to the provision that where a particular term(s) is/are declared legally void, the contract will only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the void term(s).